Praferan® Dewormer for Dogs and Cats Any Weight (10 Tablets) Tapeworms, Roundworms, Whipworm, Hookworms
- Proven to eradicate the most common intestinal parasites—Tapeworms, Roundworms, Whipworm, Hookworms
- Tapeworms – The most common tapeworm, – Toxocara canis – Toxocara cati – Toxocara lenonina- Ancylostoma caninum, – Ancylostoma tubaeforme – Uncinaria stencephala, -Trichuris vulpis,- Dipylidium caninum – Taenia taeniaeformis – T.pisformis – Echinococcus geanulosus
- Tabs are sized for easy oral administration or may be crumbled and mixed with food
- This is an original product manufactured and license under control of Thailand FDA.
- 10 Tablets (NO BOX), 1 Tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs). Only OTC treatment containing praziquantel
**Please see Genuine Void “P logo” on the Pack**
The combined tablet formulation provides a wide spectrum of activity against the indicated species of intestinal helminths.
- Puppies and kittens at age 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then monthly until 6 months of age.
- For routine control adult dogs should be treated every 3-6 months. In the event of a heavy roundworm infestation, a repeat dose should be given after 14 days.
- Do not use in pregnant pets Treat at ma
Price: $ 15.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Product prices and availability are subject to change.
Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.